– wedding ideas and finds –
I have a huge list of bookmarks on two subjects in my computer. One is food recipes and another one is DIY projects, both are absolutely fantastic and both are waiting for their time. Today I will share some of my favorite DIY wedding ideas, hopefully it will be useful for someone planning their wedding – because ideas are truly wonderful.
here they are:
1. DIY Beaded Chandelier. Looks gorgeous! read instructions on Dollar Store Crafts Blog, crafting blog with free crafting tutorials.
2. Wedding Decorations: DIY Lace Garland. I am a big fan of garlands, and this one looks especially pretty and romantic.,, and is so easy to make. read instructions on the wonderful craft blog Michele made me.
3. Tea cup candles DIY. These are truly adorable. What a beautiful table decoration for vintage or shabby chic wedding. Instructions are here, on Georgica Pond’s blog. Definitely check the sidebar for Portfolio to see Georgica’s wedding styling projects. here is a direct link to my favorite one – A Country Wedding.
4. Boutonniere DIY. I must admit these boutonnieres are the first boutonnieres I see that I really like, not even like, I absolutely love how they look – everything in them seems perfect to me – the size, the style, the color. Instructions are here, on Once Wed
5. Ring Bowl DIY
Romantic, unique and pretty. Perfect as a ring bowl or favor idea. Instructions on Intimate Weddings Blog.
P.S. I store DIY tutorial links on my Pinterest board, so you are welcome to follow as I am always adding my unique finds there too.